Mehazabien Chowdhury Bangladesh Model Biography.

Height: 5’3”.Horoscope: Aries.Hometown: Chittagong.Education: A’ level candidate.Date of Birth: April 19, 1991.Eye Colour: Dark Brown.Skin Tone: Fair.Ambition: To have a successful career and a happy family
Favourite past time: Chatting and shopping.

Mehazabien Chowdhury Bangladesh Model Biography Current News Profile Boy Friend Husband Children Movies Relationships Twitter Imdb Family Facebook Myspace Pictures Wallpaper Online Video.

Interests: Walking on ramp for various brands, singing and belly dancing.
 
Favourite food: Pizza and french fries
Motto: Live life king-sizeFashion and style statement: My long nails filled with unusual colours.
 
She looks best in: Evening gown

Favourite Brand: DKNY.Favourite TV show: America’s Next Top Model.Favourite Jewelleries: Earrings and bracelets.
 
Quotation:‘I am a superstar because I was born to become one and I think I can represent my generation very well. I also believe that I can be a good role model for today’s generation.’

Mehazabien Latest Sexy Pictures
Mehazabien Chowdhury from Chittagong is the new Lux Channel i Superstar.
 
The graceful young woman was declared winner on January 22 at the grand finale of 'Lux Channel i Superstar 2009', held at Bangabandhu International Convention Centre.

The journey to stardom has been arduous for Mehazabien. 
 
"Constant challenges and difficulties, where each and every contestant was tested to the ultimate," is how she describes it.

"When my name was announced as the winner,
 
I went completely blank for two /three seconds as I simply couldn't believe what I was hearing; it took me a few seconds to get over it," said Mehazabien, recalling her crowing moment.

Though born in Bangladesh, Mehazabien was raised in Muscat, Oman. "Because of my father's work my parents had to move to Muscat when I was about one year old," said Mehazabien.

"As I grew up, I discovered a fascination towards acting.
 
I used to take part in the cultural programmes at school. Teachers inspired and encouraged me to attend the school programmes regularly.

"The biggest support came from my family, which was very important in those formative years.

As I grew up, my parents' support helped me to become more confident in my approach.
  • 0Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

Leave your comment

Post a Comment